Wednesday, March 10, 2010

new policy

because of certain turn of events, i've decided that i can't be friends with attached pretty girls i'm attracted to. (attached pretty girls i'm not attracted to: we could still hang.) you see half of the time i'm with her, i just wanna be with her. and half of the time, i'm kicking myself in the gonads because i know that i simply can't.

so i've started to not to talk to her, erased her from my contacts and restrained myself from going to places that i know she'll be in. this plan would surely keep my ball bags from further injury, right? only trouble is (gee whiz!) when i'm into someone the fondness and affection stays with that one person until i see something she does that ticks me off. so do you see the pickle i'm in right now?

so if anyone has picture of her maybe crossing the street without using the overpass or her driving her car or her taking an arm's length pa-cute picture of herself using her camera phone or her picking her nose or any picture of her you think that would be a major turn off for me, please do send them in. that would be heaps of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment