Monday, May 28, 2007

you had me at no hello

remember this? well i haven't played in while because of a couple of reasons. in order for me to start this properly i have to be not sleepy(1), not preoccupied with other thoughts(2), and the type of van i'm riding should have a dyip style of seating the passengers(3). last thursday i played on my way home and man oh man i was floored by the pretty girl that was seating across me. with her cute baby doll shoes, shin length flowing white skirt, semi-fitting sleeveless yellow blouse, small plain white cylindrical hand bag, shiny black hair pony tailed with bangs falling in just the right places that highlighted her gentle features, who wouldn't? and it's quite a plus that she was not (a) gud. gud as in geographically undesirable date.

so i was in a sort of predicament. as if approaching a girl out of nowhere isn't hard enough for me, i have to do it(?) inside a moving vehicle. so i was squeezing all the juice inside my brain on how to introduce myself to her when *poof!* it came to me. what i'd do is get off on her stop and i'll just offer to take her home. i know doing this out of nowhere will be so psycho. so i needed one more little ingredient to complete my devious concoction. i need it to rain. rain as in pouring. not a drizzle of puppies and kittens but a horde of english mastiffs and tigers! well actually not that hard. hehe. just enough that she would be more than glad to be with me under my umbrella. (yes, this is a bit stalker-ish but under the current circumstance then, i thought it was genius. and oh before anyone steals this from me, i want to patent this move as the sukob na diga.)

it was drizzling in makati, raining in bicutan and sucat but bugger, not a single drop in alabang, just heavy dark clouds looming and mocking. a rain dance production number in my mind spurted. so while i was frantic in my mind i was calm outside but i was staring. i know it's not polite to stare but i just couldn't help myself. i picked up a few info while i was "looking intently." she probably was a fresh grad looking for a job in makati. nice! how did i come to that conclusion? elementary my dear watson, she was holding a large brown envelope type thingie, the one where you keep your chest x-rays. and if you'd ever have an x-ray you'd know that on the envelope they write some details of the patient, like name and age. (now, i'd like to thank god for blessing me with 20/20 vision.) she was 19. a bit off my 5 years give or take age limit but i'd be willing to bend my rules just this time. last name: de los santos. very filipino. great! first name: maria xxxxxxx. gah! not that name again. but then again when will i get the chance to meet someone as pretty as her? given name should not have "maria" or any version of it rule: waived... so as long as it rains before my stop. my stop came, no rain.

i got off.

ten minutes after i was in the house it pours. curses!

5 comments:

  1. hahahahah! i dont know where to start. but this made my day. it's so funny in so many ways. hahahah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *chuckle*

    Sorry po.. Can't help but smile after reading this.. =p

    Just go for it! Daanin mo sa iyong killer dimple.. =p [[Pero, seryoso, a smile can do a lot.. =)]] *erase* *erase* (baka mabasa ni bosing =p)

    ReplyDelete
  3. charing slick rick!! :P eprot ka lang talga... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe. Ang kulit! Ang saya basahin ng post mo na to :)

    ReplyDelete