Monday, May 09, 2005

eh???

angel and i had a longish talk last thursday over lunch at the old spaghetti house. we talked about our *non-existent*, or rather, my *non-existent* love life. well she pointed out that the girls that i fall for have one thing in common, they're all impossible (for me to be with). girl number one is out of my league, girl number two is jaded (sabi ni ange), girl number three was un-perfect (for me) just because of her beliefs, and girl number four... well... it's complicated. (which is an understatement)

that got me thinking about those girls and the other "girlfriends" i have. and i noticed something else that they had in common...

maria

they have permutations variations of maria in their name. i counted three marias, two maries and one mer**. (more?)

i thought for a minute that i was in a watered down episode of the twilight zone... freaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment