Thursday, May 03, 2007

for me

text: and it always hurts the first time. what you're going through made me recall what i've been through twice in the past. it was tough. i had to be less romantic if i wanted to survive. see why i told you that it's only love. because that's what i've learned. i don't put love in a pedestal anymore. it's not the world. it's not everything. for me.

reply: hmm... i can't do that. because love has to be in a pedestal. i'll survive eventually, but a lot slower when i think that way. i can be less romantic but i can not think less of love. i just can't live in a it's-just-love world when love is everything. for me.

1 comment:

  1. Love is surely a big part of the puzzle of life, but it's not the whole puzzle. Love is not everything, for me. :)

    ReplyDelete