Wednesday, March 28, 2007

i must

you know what i want more than anything else in the world right now? a good solid eight hours of sleep. i really really really want that. if only sleep can be bought.

i think it's safe to say that it's quite obvious, dark circles underneath my eyes and all, that i'm deprived of sleep. just yesterday my team leader had to poke me to wake me up from my overtime-during-lunch-power-nap. see, the lengths i had to go through just to steal a few minutes of sleep when i could have been doing something else, i.e. eating.

it all boils down due to lack of time. it's just that there's so much to do and so little time to do it.

or is just because i suck at budgeting my time? maybe i should prioritize sleeping over work or doing my daily chores or watching tv or playing those damn blasted addictive video games or eating.

3 comments:

  1. ey, gusto mo makitulog ka dito sa apartment ko ngayon (mag-isa na lang ako e) para at least tipid sa travel time. itulog mo na lang yung natipid mong yun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, kahit pala di SFC nakukulangan ng tulog. Check out my post. hohumm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. epalolz. game adik loses you sleep.

    ReplyDelete