Monday, March 12, 2007

damn and damn-er

damn that work has been so hectic that last week i had to work until ten, twice(!) and i had to bring work home during the weekend. and peak season has just begun...

~~~

damn-er that idiot me accidentally deleted all the pictures, about seventy pictures or so, that i've taken from friday and saturday. crap! friday lunch and dinner pictures with friends, gone. crap! saturday movie gimik pictures, gone. (sorry guys... :'( ) crap! crap! and pictures of my mom and sister, gone. crap! crap! crap!


~~~

(let's end this post on a lighter note. don't wanna start the week badly and jinx the whole of it.)

i'm very happy that for the past three days (and probably two more) i've eaten three meals a day with actual people. woohoo! congratulate me. :P

and i'm very happy that my mom and my sister stayed over the weekend. good times! :D

~~~

so how was your weekend? pray tell... ;)

3 comments:

  1. "i've eaten three meals a day with actual people."

    Actual people--as opposed to what, virtual people? hihi.

    Gratz! Good for you. :)

    Bah, my weeked was dull as a butterknife. Was stuck with that presentation I was telling you about (so much for a fun-filled birthday celebration). :/

    Anyway, I'm going to my 'rents today cuz it looks like Mommy's made handa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not virtual people... imaginary. (see that's worse, ain't it? :P)

    thanks!

    wah? i thought you and you-know-who were gonna celebrate your birthday? not on the day itself but at least during the weekend? o well...

    penge ako ng handa... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would that include your imaginary girlfriend? hehe ;)

    My deadline got extended cuz the client gave additional specs; and you-know-who's got work too. :/ Anyway, I'm taking a 5-day break after that darned project--plenty of time to celebrate. :D

    To sorta make up for it, he bought me this bracelet I've been eyeing for ages (he has another gift but I'm not telling). I just pointed it to him one time when we were at the mall--with all the pointing I do, I didn't think he would remember. So there, I'm happy. :)

    Ikakain nalang kita... hehe.

    ReplyDelete