Friday, April 02, 2010

diet

i've been steadily growing my record collection by buying two cds per pay day. i've been doing this for five months now, i think. so that's twenty new records and a growth of roughly 40% to my music trove. (bonus points: give me the starting count of my cds. math geek much? ehe.) what i've been mostly buying are OPM albums, old and new alike. but alas i'm putting this on hold because of this...


so from now on until the concert, i will be on a strict music, food, shirt, shopping(?), splurge diet. good luck to me.

~~~

also if you'd like to experience being the third wheel you should join me and my date on the concert. awkward and out of place moments galore guaranteed! hehe.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck sa diet! :D

    The steep ticket prices are keeping me in the no-go state as of now...

    ReplyDelete