Monday, November 03, 2008

mini-update

i started work today. whoopee! :D

~~~

i will most likely receive my salary at the end of the month instead of the 15th because of missing pertinent documents. unless, of course that by some sort of miracle my sss id suddenly lands on my lap and if i'd be able to apply for and get a hold of a tin or lto id by tomorrow afternoon and submit them all to our hr, maybe then i'd be financially positive by next week. but yeah, whatever... (yaya, you're such a loser. loser.)

~~~

no access to multiply here in the office. so to the legions and legions of my fans out there waiting for just a trickle of my ever profoundness, tough luck. hehe. i'll probably update my multiply during the weekends or whenever.

(or will cross posting from blogger to multiply work?)

~~~

zaibatsu is not blocked. yeababy!

~~~

update:
updated my blog roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment