Saturday, September 13, 2008

separate lives

i try to keep my blogging life separate with my real life. so much so that i rarely repeat what i've written down here when i talk with my friends. (well except when i'm talking about juno or sideways or music.) there's no particular reason that i do, it's just that i want this blog to be an avenue for me to express thoughts that i can't just blurt out there. so most of the time what you may read here will be totally random and weird. so don't take it too seriously. just read with an open mind and hopefully leave with something new to think about.

and now that we have that out of the way... let's sing!

you have no right... to ask me how i feel...
you have no right... to speak to me so kind...

(of course this is the point of this entry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment