Friday, September 05, 2008

insider tips

i am stubborn. if you tell me to do something, most of the time i will do the complete opposite. the only time that i can think of that i will probably follow someone's suggestion or advice is when i believe that i came up with that idea first, thus in effect you are just reinforcing an original thought that was initially there already. so if you really want me to do something there are only two things to keep in mind,

1. don't tell me what to do or tell me to do the exact opposite of what you want me to do
2. find a way to let me think that what you want me to do is my idea in the first place




update: o yeah, did i mention that all men think this way?

4 comments:

  1. i can't disagree with this.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh! men are sooooo complicated. and you keep reinforcing that only women play mind games?!?! tsk tsk! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm... galet ata? ngaa haw?

    ReplyDelete