Tuesday, June 12, 2007

to my future girlfriend/fiancé/wife

i promise that i will propose to you properly. i will slave away saving up half of my monthly salary for a year to buy you the rock. i will be creative as much as possible when i propose. hot air balloon ride during sunrise with cold sparkling champagne, maybe. romantic candlelit dinner with live four piece string music in the background, maybe. giant billboard in edsa professing my unwaivering love and how i want to spend the rest of my life with you, maybe. stopping a pba game in araneta colosseum crowd and cameras (and practically the whole nation) focused on us while i wait for your reply, maybe. all of these are possible scenarios (although all are clichés and thus not creative). it may or may not happen. but one thing is for sure, expect me to drop on one knee and ask for your hand, in the corniest possible way, in marriage.

1 comment:

  1. Hihi. I believe you. Lucky girl. I hope you don't get someone like Phoebe (as in Phobe ng FRIENDS) who'll spoil the romantic moments.

    ReplyDelete