Thursday, April 12, 2007

withdrawal symptoms

promise me you'll wait for me
cos i'll be saving all my love for you
and i will be home soon
promise me you'll wait for me
i need to know you feel the same way too
and i'll be home, i'll be home soon

~~~

i know this is so un-me.

i want to thank myxilog for succesfuly drilling this song into my head every morning (i ain't got no cable so no mtv for me) , prompting me to download this on the net (i do have a copy of the song but the quality is not that good so...) and playing it over and over again (i believe that to cure lss one must listen to the lss song).

now i want to know how to play this. paging jem...

~~~

click

2 comments:

  1. haha sakin pa talaga nagpaturo!

    padala ko sau ung chords. how to pretty them up is up to you. i suggest half-strumming, half-pluck. let some key notes ring out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, pwedeng maging theme song namin ito...

    ReplyDelete