Tuesday, April 10, 2007

spoiler me

so what have you been up to during the five day weekend?

me i just bummed at home watching a bunch of dvds mostly tv series. here's what i watched (chronological order),

friends season 1 (thursday) [hahaha!]
heroes episodes 1-16 (friday) [peter is so dreamy. claire is jail bait.]
grey's anatomy season 1 & 2 (saturday) [seriously, derek, make up your mind. seriously...]
friends season 2 (sunday) [om my god!]
prison break episodes 1-8 (monday) [michael scofield is too pretty to be in prison. i think that's why he needs to get out.]

can you spell couch potato?

well i did get got off of my lazy bum sunday. me, my mom and my sister went out and celebrated my birthday. hooray for late birthday munch outs! :D

here's a pic of me and my ma being silly. my sister orchestrated this picture...


five day weekends are great! we should institutionalize them. hehe.

so how was yours? :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute pic.

    Peter Petrelli is so gay. Paging Mark panget, I got you your House, where's my Heroes? :p

    Jam, if you have Heroes Season 2, may I borrow? :)

    My long weekend was a bit different.

    Five day weekends are not enough, though.

    Angel (because I don't want to log in. I'm still feeling lazy - long weekend hangover)

    ReplyDelete
  2. peter is not (that) gay. hehe. :P maybe this is my hangover of him playing jess in gilmore girls. :P

    i ain't got no season 2 of heroes... yet. ;)

    i think i have an idea of what you did during the weekend. B)

    ReplyDelete
  3. like... thesis stuff... :P

    ReplyDelete