Wednesday, August 02, 2006

sometimes i'm an elephant

something i wrote came to me this morning. there was nothing out of the ordinary in what i wrote. just my usual musing. what strikes me is that i can still remember the instance when i thought up of that line.

it was back in 3rd year college and it was about high noon. i just arrived at the calora house after an exam but instead of watching eat bulaga and eating lunch i opted to shoot some hoops outside the apartment. (which is so not me.) so there i was sweating under the summer sun shooting but missing to my heart's content when it hits me. i then got my 5110 and sent the message to txxx. why i sent to her i don't know. and it totally escapes me now why i composed that li'l rhyme.

here's what i wrote,

and i guess it's plain to see
that i'm just another name
in your phone directory

~~~

edit:

jem: request granted. :D

this pic courtesy of my friendship mapet! ang sipag nya no? ;) thanks pet! :)

3 comments: