Friday, July 02, 2004

a pat on the back and farewell to pretty faces

the last production day of every month is always long and hectic. so last night after my final basic non life insurance class ended, (i've been going to the said class or rather seminar for the past month), i bought the eheads' anthology album as a gift to myself for a job well done. i should say that i'm very satisfied with the first eheads cd that i bought. (i have a copy of all their albums in casette tape format except for carbon stereoxide which was given to me by a friend.) i have just one gripe. i think it'd be better if tikman was included in the tracks instead of police woman. nonetheless i plan to listen to the album the whole day.

sigh... my "class" ended yesterday. now my only valid excuse for leaving work early is now void. also i'd be missing out on the occasionaly scrumptious merienda that is served before each assembly. although every seminar session feels like forever to end, i rarely do feel bored because of the existence of my pretty classmates from pampanga. i'd steal a glance at them whenever i feel sleepy, particularly i'd oggle at this girl who looks alike my friend. (i only have pretty friends :j) i deviously planned a full proof way of introducing myself to them, my being born and staying in pampanga being the introductory conversation piece. well being the social animal that i am, my plan is still a plan and will never cease to be a plan.


4 comments:

  1. so wala nang seminar? ever? that's sad man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. putek. ANYTHING is reason enough to introduce yourself to pretty girls.

    "hi... pilipino rin kayo? GRABEH! HWAT A COINCIDENTS!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like spaghetti? Me too... Let's get it on! :D

    Seriously - here's a little something that might add a different perspective to things:

    http://mikhailberis.blogspot.com/2004/06/darn-it-my-beer-sucks.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. cel: last week i saw sacha at timezone. she was playing, umm... i forgot the name of the game. but it was like DDR version where you used your hands. she was good. :)

    ReplyDelete