Tuesday, September 13, 2005

dorey

gah! i'm such an idiot. i freakin' forgot my wallet here in the office. [kung anu-ano kasi iniisip e...] (because i have this habit of removing my wallet ffrom my back pocket and placing it in my drawer.) gah! so i was already standing in line at the terminal and was about to prepare my fare for the ride when, lo and behold, no wallet in the bag. pfft... so i had to walk (gah! only 2.50 pesos! after painstakingly rumaging trough my bag. of course i thought of using my good looks (lols!) to hypnotize and coax someone to spare me some change but opted not to because i'm, ummm.... shy. (lolz!) but i digress...) from sm makati back to pbcomm. bah! so here i am typing while my sweat stained polo is plastered on my belly, with my stomach rumbling, quite sore feet and to top it all of, a splitting headache. but other than that, my day was relatively quiet...

sana umabot ako sa smallville...Ü

5 comments:

  1. because i have this habit of removing my wallet from my back pocket and placing it in my drawer.

    a real pain in the ass. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I also had that thingy, taking my wallet from my back pack or shoulder bag and then placing it in my drawer, way back my Makati days. Our office was a few meters from MRT Bundia and I was taking the Alabang bus, to discover that it was not in my back pack (since it was Saturday and casual day) so I got off at Ayala and had to walk back along EDSA.

    One factor that made me forget is that I was going out out of the office with my past inspiration, only he had to take the MRT hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe ako rin pare, the first thing i do when i get to the office is empty my pockets, nilalagay ko lang ung wallet ko sa desk... ilang beses na nga ako nakapunta ng canteen na walang wallet eh (ilang beses na rin nagmumukhang tanga).

    ReplyDelete
  4. ako, i take off my watch and bracelet. nakakagulo kasi eh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    Saw your nick JK @ Peyups, pareho tayong JK ang name so I thought I'd visit your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete