Monday, March 21, 2005

good samaritan with a twist

i wonder if could pull off a pia faustino?

i don't want to elaborate now on the details why i need the money. (some of you might already know.)

but here's what i am willing to tell you now.

my proposition: instead of giving me the money in exchange for a good deed, i'll be asking you to lend me whatever sum of money that you could spare in exchange for a good deed. yes, you've read it right. lend. which means that i'll be returning the money that you loaned me plus a good deed of your choice. (i'm still thinking of a way wherein i could pay as much people within a month.)

as of writing i still don't know if i would push through with this. (but i will if things don't work out with...)

9 comments:

  1. I doubt you'd raise much, since you're not a hot chick.

    Then again, I might be wrong, I hear your dimples are cute (don't quote me).

    I'd lend you money, but it would be nice to know if you're planning to do anything stupid (ie. excessively romantic) with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chico: From what I hear, it's not for anything stupid, that it's a really serious matter. LOL re: the dimples

    JAm: I think it's worth a try. But I think it wouldn't work if, unlike Pia, you would keep your reason secret. It's up to you to decide which would be best for your situation. Now, these are times that I think luck would be needed. So I wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, your dimples are cute (chico might have heard it from me... wahehe)

    good luck! hot chicks would definitely help but it might still be possible w/o 'em...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd give you the money. the required good deed: find me a hot chick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL @ jem. gginawa mo namang bugaw c jam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So what will happen on the day that you pay back the money? hehe.

    On a more serious note, alam ko din tol yung reason. Hannah and I would pray for your fund raising. Kaya yan. Maniwala ka lang.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks prends! we've raised enough money. looks like i won't be pimping jem any hot gurls. (pucha syempre dapat sa akin muna bago iba... hahaha.Ü)

    ReplyDelete
  8. pucha syempre dapat sa akin muna bago iba..

    quality assurance. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. What do you need the money for? I don't need your good deed so that I can lend you money. What are friends for? Heck! What am I saying?

    Malapit na birthday mo! Paieccream ka naman.

    ReplyDelete