Wednesday, September 15, 2004

slo

hmm... looks like retelling the events that transpired last weekend takes longer than what i've originaly expected.

and i'm not particularly in a writing mood today. sorry folks.

maybe my morning training sessions at pbcom coupled with my afternoon rumble with my monstrous workload is taking its toll on me. i'm exhausted, mentally and physically.

but i know i'll adapt to this setup. eventually.

---

will see if i can continue my story tomorrow.

---

si-ge.

5 comments:

  1. hehehe. natawa naman ako dun. si-ge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang nakaka-exhaust eh yung repetitive references to that eheads song. cmon, it's not even really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. reference pala yun sa eheads song? 'di nga?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehehe.
    slo..it hurts so fine...
    slo..mo..i'm killin' time...
    my lemon lime...

    ReplyDelete