Friday, August 13, 2004

un-me

i think may gaydar is broken. for the past few days we had a call center trainee here at our office. i only found out that he was gay after my officemate pointed it out. thinking of that person with his bukayo and sapin-sapin stares makes me wanna reel. damn, looks can be deceiving.

(hey i have nothing against the third sex. its just that i don't like it when they make a pass at me.)

---

so i've finished my first hardcore romance novel, a kingdom of dreams by judith mcnaught. or judith mcnaught-Y as i would like to call her. ha! well to say the least, i got bored with the book although there were some "good" parts, if you know what i mean. i wanted to chuck the book halfway through it but i ended finishing it because i'm quite the sucker for happy endings. blah.

---

we'll be wishing on the same star
looking at the same moon
when you think about me baby
i'll be thinkin' of you


demmet. this song has been playing on my mind since i woke up. i don't know why.

help me.

4 comments:

  1. At least it isn't Banana Phone....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ring ring ring ring ring ring ring
    banana phone. . .
    ping pong ping pong ping pong ping
    banana phone. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Broken gaydar? Now, that's a big problem.. Really. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it grows in bunches,
    i got my hunches
    it's the best! beats the rest!

    cellular,
    modular,
    interactive-odular!

    ReplyDelete