Friday, August 20, 2004

kumbaga sa bowling ikaw ay ten pin

i can't help but to hum that song. (please refer to title. [do any of you guys know the band who sang it?] )

---

me and my officemates will participate in our company's annual bowling tournament to be held at powerbowl at the power plant mall later this evening. ha! bowling. i think that the last time that i bowled was during high school. back then, and i think until now, i'm not much of a bowler. good thing that i've been ranked the lowest in my team. better that they don't expect me to pull off a paeng nepomuceno. (as if!)

---

our team name sucks! red bull. bull!

team members were required to submit their team names based on their designated color. i was about to suggest a team name but it was too late. demmet. i would've prefered the redmanizers over red bull.

but i think my suggestion wouldn't fly with my teammates.

my suggestion: red-ford white

---

~this happened a week ago during a car ride with my friends~

me : can be! can be! (while staring at a girl passing by)
friend : etong si jam lagi na lang ganyan pag may nakikita.
me : bakit ba?
friend : ang ano mo. . .
me : pagbigyan mo na ko. hanggang tingin lang naman ako e.

~this happens when i'm with jae~

a panalo girl walks by.
me : add. add. add.
jae : add. add. add.

-or-

a panalo girl walks by.
jae : add. add. add.
me : add. add. add.

~this happens when i'm alone going home from work passing gb and glorietta~

i see a pwede! girl
in my mind : how you doin'? (ala joey triviani)

-or-

i see a pwede! girl
in my mind : wassup?! (ala will ferrel)

5 comments:

  1. Ano problema mo sa Red Bull? Sila na bago kong team! (Pero corny nga na team name..)

    Red-Ford White! Reminiscent ng Fair Albert San Diego..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'di na nga ako nakakanood ng PBA e. palibhasa isa lang ang channel ng tv namin sa bahay. eheh.

    yung blue team pangalan nila blue jab. lol.

    ReplyDelete