Tuesday, August 31, 2004

if and only if

i would if i could
but i can't so i won't

not unless...

you know what i knew
and i knew what you know

maybe then...

you could be us
and i would be we

---

so i had a picture of me and luz set as my wallpaper a few weeks ago. i simply liked the pic because it caught us in a "candid" moment. of course the moment my officemates saw my wallpaper it elicited a series of querries that eventually led to the question.

officemate : uuuyyy! sino 'yan?
me : a wala. friend ko. si luz.
officemate : friend? girlfriend mo yan e.
me : 'de. friend ko lang talga yan. friends lang kami. (ang showbiz!)
officemate : hinde e. girlfriend mo yan!

last week though i changed my wallpaper to a tiled picture of my sassy girl which i acquired from jem's friendster account. an agent noticed it and this is how our little exchange went.

agent : uuuyyy! sino 'yan? asawa mo?
me : ha?! ano?
agent : 'yang nasa computer.
me : a. wala. si sassy girl yan.
agent : akala ko asawa mo. maganda sya.

today i have a new wallpaper. and as would luck would have it, after i turned on my pc, my boss saw it.

bossing : uuyy. sino 'yan?
me : ha e. wala po. friends ko po.
bossing : friends? sinong type mo dyan? yung naka-yellow?
me : ha? wala po. friends ko lang po yan. (at this time i was already opening a spreadsheet.)
bossing : o, tinago na!

---

now i'm a having second thoughts if i should go to our homecoming this weekend. as rico would put it,

"nakita ko na ang mga gusto kong makita."

6 comments:

  1. hindi lang alam ng boss mo, yung naka-pink yung type mo dun noh? wehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time, use a baby picture for your wallpaper; sit back answer every question with tingin mo?. drive them all nuts, everybody loves gossip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. type ko yung naka-blue! hehe.

    frank, we made gossip-gossip you kagabi ha. hardyharhar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yan ang mahirap pag absent; napag-uusapan! tsktsk

    ReplyDelete
  5. madalas nangyari sakin to. after a while, i learned to take advantage.
    my 'girls': fiona braidwood, nakama yukie.

    i counted on my boss not knowing what sadako looks like in real life, or who fiona braidwood is.

    one day yung chairman ng sgv pumasok sa it. kita nya wallpaper ko, tapos tinanong nya kung sino nakaupo dun. pagkasabi kong ako, sabi nya, "pakasalan mo na yan bago mauntog."

    ayus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey this is ardythe

    And I dunno what I can suggest to your wallpaper. Anime na lang kaya. My wall paper is Ally Mcbeal Cast. Kasi pag yung cute na pix naming ng friends ko, dami ding comments noon. Like super close kami ng friends ko. hahaha. Dati Harry Potter...pati the X-files

    ReplyDelete