Monday, August 09, 2004

at last

i thought that the only time i could justifiably utter the word panalo! when watching the up fighting maroons' games was only when their courtside reporter was doing her thang. but yesterday they won over the nu bulldogs, finally ending their losing streak and at long last meritting them my loud and resounding "panalo!" sa wakas . . .

---

i found it rather amusing whenever my friends asked a question pertaining to..., ehem, her, a question which isn't directed to anyone in particular but ultimately is directed to me, which in the end i am very much compelled to answer eventhough i have no idea whatsoever of what to tell them.

friend : 'di ba kumukuha sya ng blahblah yadayada?
long pause. all eyes on me.
me : eh? ewan!

friend : o ba't wala si xxxxxx?
me : aba ewan! 'di ba kasabay lang kitang dumating dito? ba't akong tinatanong mo?
friend : ewan. masarap lang itanong sayo. hehe.

1 comment:

  1. mas "panalo" ung courtside reporter ng ateneo. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete