Thursday, July 22, 2004

happy as can be

i should be stressed right now.

i slept late because of the work i had brought home (no point staying at the office when you're not compensated for the extra hours you put into work) and woke up early (i have to travel from laguna to makati which is not that far but the traffic, hell the traffic) only to remember that i have to prepare my own breakfast (my mom, who prepares my breakfast, is out of town as of the moment). since i'm not in the mood to prepare my grub, i decided to skip breakfast and substitute a pack of hopia that i'll buy at a store near our building as the supposed most important meal of the day. after a quick freezing bath with watered down shampoo, i prepared chippy's, our dog, meal for the rest of the day (buti pa sya kakain na...) then it rains. blah! now i have to drag an umbrella to work. and of course the usual trip to the office is harder and longer when it rains. then i arrive at the office, ready for yet another day of battling my pendings and my incestant ringing phone. (as of twelve noon i've already picked up the phone for 41 one times!)

i should be stressed right now. but unsurprisingly, i'm not. probably am still recovering from yesterday's euphoria. i hope i don't get "well..."

8 comments:

  1. Your post is contagious. Now I'm "unwell" too.

    ... Or maybe its just because we (in LB) have net again!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ganyan ma-in-lab lab lab lab lab... ganyan ma-in-lab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in lab? dehins. natutuwa lang ako dun sa bata. hehe. :j

    ReplyDelete
  4. first stage: denial.

    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. out of my league, pare...

    ReplyDelete
  6. out of my league, pare...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe di ba kanta yun?

    it's her hair and her eyes today, that just simply take me away...

    ReplyDelete