Friday, June 25, 2004

first post : my excuse for a blog

hannah a.k.a. jenoa is my excuse for having a blog. i had to register for a blog account before i could comment on her blog. and because i don't want my account to go to waste i've decided to post.

my blog would be about stuff that i do, i guess. so expect more posts in the coming days, that is, when my creativeness wins against my laziness :j

(reading mark's comment on hannah's blog made me realize that the previous address of my blog is indeed hard to remember. [http://blahblahblehblehblog.blogspot.com/] so i opted for a change in "location.")

(technically speaking this still counts as my first post. hehe... :j)

3 comments:

  1. I liked the old name better.

    Blorg blorg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked the older one too. but this one is much easier to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remembering the old name is not a problem. It's.. catchy, at the least.

    ReplyDelete